Sunday, May 13, 2012

Introduction to module 1; What's in a Name?

My user name that I searched on namechk.com was windandwaterdes, I have this already in use on Blogger and Twitter and Facebook so kept with that as the username I would research. It was available on all social media pages, I joined Flickr with that username and linked it to my Facebook page and also to my blog.. I had to disable Flickr's cookies to be able to allow to reach the info on my Facebook page.. http://www.namechk.com 01.05.2012 I have since gone through and changed all my user names on Flickr,tumblr, my blog and my website to be either ISryleSessions or Irene's Style Sessions, Tumblr shortened my user name to istylesessions and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please mindful of others while commenting, it is an open discussion but manners are required.